فضاء السودان المفتوح للإستثمار والتنمية
The internal promotion campaigns for 36th Session of the International Fair of Khartoum began focusing on Sudan’s various States to enlighten the States officials with the advantages of participating in the 36th session of the International Fair of Khartoum which will be held on January 21-28th , 2019 at SFZ Fair grounds, Burri District, Khartoum, Sudan .
The importance of states participation comes to highlight the potentials of each state and the abundance of agricultural product, minerals, industries, heritage and folklore undoubtedly will contribute to increasing Sudan’s exports.
As the event is vital, the importance of Sudan states participation comes on the SFZ top agenda . SFZ has sent promotional delegations to some states aiming to promoting not only for the 36th session but for all the company’s various activities.
The focus will be on tourism and hotels facilities which became part of the company’s major activities along with free zones and duty free shops, the delegations were composed as follows:-
1 . Al-Jazera and Sennar states:-
A . Hassan Khalid, Financial and Administrative Affairs manager
B. Walid Omar Medani, branch manager
2 . West Darfur State:-
A. Abdul Aziz Abu Bakr, Projects & Planning, manager
B . Abu Obaida Thabit, Hotels and Tourism, manager
Kassala and Gadarif States:
A.Omar Ibrahim Omar , Exhibitions and Conferences Directorate, manager.
B . Mustafa Idris , Executive Office, manager.
4 / River Nile and North states:
A. Abdulwahab Mohammed Ali, Exhibitions and Conferences Dept.manager
B . Mohamed Ibrahim ,Hotels and Tourism facilities.
5 . North, South and West Kordofan States and White Nile State:
A . Sayed Khojaly Daldom, Administrative Affairs, manager.
B . Saifeddin Suleiman – Hotels and Tourism facilities.
C . Mohamed Al-Sadiq – Marketing dept, Coordinator .
The most important outcomes of delegations’ tour to Sudan States are as follows:-
- Delegations met with all the parties concerned for the participation in the exhibition, specially the governors.
- The Delegations have explained very clearly the importance of States’ participation in the 36th Session of the Khartoum International Fair, 21-28th January, 2019.
3 . The Delegations have made emphasis on SFZ various activities exhibitions, tourism , hotels , free zones and duty free shops.
4 . Through these delegations, SFZ has expressed its readiness to establish and manage various free zones in the states.
5 . The Delegations have also expressed SFZ readiness to organize exhibitions in the states.
6 . The Delegations stressed the importance of States participation in all exhibitions organized by SFZ internally and externally.
Confirmed by the states:
- Most of the states have confirmed their participation in the 36th Session of the International Fair of Khartoum.
2. Some states have formed their steering committees to organize participation.
3. All the states stressed the importance of the exhibition and its role in the development of business in a favorable environment for signing of agreements and smart partnerships with international exhibitors, especially foreign participants. Some states have praised their achievements by signing several agreements with some countries during the previous sessions.